Friday, February 5, 2021

Kevin McCarthy & Re. Greene 2-5-2021

 

5, February 2021                     Kevin McCarthy & Re. Greene

I wonder what would happen if I stood in front of the House of Representatives, held up a picture of speaker Pelosi and screamed “shoot her.”  How long would it take for law enforcement to arrest me and alert mental health authorities to hold me down and haul me off to the psychiatric ward for close observation – or perhaps shoot me if I were African-American. I wonder how parents who lost their precious children react listening to the insane ramblings of Greene who claims that schhol shootings were staged by young actors.

So why is Minority Leader, Kevin McCarthy defending the indefensible far-right loony caucus of Greene’s views on school shootings, political violence, and anti-Semitic conspiracies by granting her a free pass on retaining two House committee seats? McCarthy and his ilk who claim to be a Christians need to recalibrate their moral compass by enrolling in Bible 101.

Jesus said: “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6.

 They should also pay heed to heed to the founder of Sikhism, Nanak who defined God as TRUTH. In the meantime Republicans seem to be following the 11 Commandment, “Look after thyself”.

No comments:

Post a Comment